*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗

Gambar
*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗ 💫💥 *The story of Atomy Korea Royal Master Boyoung Kim*  I know I'm inadequate, but let's not be disgraceful. That's my motto. Atomy is a business where anyone can succeed, even without any skills. Since I have a lot of shortcomings, I admit right away when I don't know something and try to learn. Likewise, when I am at fault, I apologize immediately. I have been able to work well with global partners and make it this far because I have done the Atomy business with this mindset. Before Atomy, I was a workaholic. I was very interested in marketing, so I ran my own store, worked part time for a large company, and did some business in Dongdaemun in the evenings. My current sponsor must have felt sorry for me because she gave me some Atomy HemoHIM. At first, I started the Atomy business by attending seminars. However, since I had to stay up all night working two jobs, I would sometimes doze off, and people would give me a loo

Atomy Turmacin MSM (English)



Atomy Turmacin MSM
[753mg x 128 tablets]
✓ Protects joint & cartilage health
 
[Morning: Brown tablets x2 
Afternoon/Night: White Tablets x2]

Why is it effective in improving joint health?
1⃣Combine 3 functional ingredients:
• Turmacin: for joint health
~ recognized by the Korean MFDS in 2014
~ the first functional ingredient specifically for joint health 
~ turmeric extract (turmacin) is purified through a strict 13-step extraction process
~ only 0.0305kg extract is obtained from 600kg of raw turmeric

• MSM: improve joint and cartilage health
~ MSM is a product of the oxidative metabolism of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) and refers to the organic sulfur compound containing sulfone
~ MSM cannot be synthesized by living being, therefore must be ingested from food
~ Atomy only uses trustworthy, high quality MSM
~ Exclusive 4-step distillation process (with 25 years of experience) produce raw ingredients with 99.8% purity
~ Non-GMO, gluten-free, allergen-free safety assured

• Selenium: necessary to protect cells from free radical

2⃣ Sub-Ingredients
• Oat dietary fiber, milk vetch root and other complex extracts, sugarcane extract, green-shelled mussel powder, glucosamine sulfate, fermented Achyrantes japonica nakai powder
 
Recommended for: 
✓ Those who need joint health care 
✓ Middle-age or older people for vitality 
✓ Those who want to supply nutrients to joints and smooth body movements 
✓ Those who wants to protect joints from overwork and heavy exercises 
✓ Those who enjoy sports that put strain to the joints 
✓ Elderly and menopausal women who need joint health care 


 



#jointhealth #supplementforjoint #poststrenousworkout #heavyexercise #forElderly #kneepain #arthritis #rheumatism #turmacin #msm #selenium #atomyscotland #atomyTurmacinMSM #atomyJointHealthSupplement #atomyhealth #atomysupplement #shoponline
#Atomyglobal
#Atomyindonesia
#Atomyhappyglobalteam



Atomy Happy Global Team.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peluang Bisnis dari Atomy

Atomy Derma Real Cica Set

Atomy Hemohim By. Dr. Lin Tze Min (Mandarin)