*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗

Gambar
*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗ 💫💥 *The story of Atomy Korea Royal Master Boyoung Kim*  I know I'm inadequate, but let's not be disgraceful. That's my motto. Atomy is a business where anyone can succeed, even without any skills. Since I have a lot of shortcomings, I admit right away when I don't know something and try to learn. Likewise, when I am at fault, I apologize immediately. I have been able to work well with global partners and make it this far because I have done the Atomy business with this mindset. Before Atomy, I was a workaholic. I was very interested in marketing, so I ran my own store, worked part time for a large company, and did some business in Dongdaemun in the evenings. My current sponsor must have felt sorry for me because she gave me some Atomy HemoHIM. At first, I started the Atomy business by attending seminars. However, since I had to stay up all night working two jobs, I would sometimes doze off, and people would give me a loo

Do Not Betray Your Dreams


🌼Do Not Betray Your Dreams🌼

The story of Atomy Korea Star Master Dina Kim.

I was born and raised in Kazakhstan where I worked as an accountant and became a mother of three. In September 2017, my family made the big decision to move to Korea for a better future for our children. However, the first two years of my life in Korea were full of despair. I dealt with hard manual labor between factory work and part-time jobs and went through a harsh adjustment period because I didn't know Korean. This was not the life we ​​imagined and hoped for. Everything was so depressing, and there seemed to beI was born and raised in Kazakhstan where I worked as an accountant and became a mother of three. In September 2017, my family made the big decision to move to Korea for a better future for our children. However, the first two years of my life in Korea were full of despair. I dealt with hard manual labor between factory work and part-time jobs and went through a harsh adjustment period because I didn't know Korean. This was not the life we ​​imagined and hoped for. Everything was so depressing, and there seemed to be#balancedlife no way out.




However, my life completely changed in 2018 when I received Atomy from my mother in Kazakhstan. I was not familiar with this network business at first, but Atomy's excellent products gradually transformed my mind. 

After three years with Atomy, my life has changed dramatically! My own beautiful and comfortable world of business has opened up. Atomy's global business has created a large team of people from around the world who feel the same way.

The Atomy business has given me and my family freedom of time and money. It has also given me the opportunity to help others, not just with words, but through actions. I was able to grow with the help of several sponsors, and I am happy that I can also help many partners. Atomy has changed my life and environment, but more importantly, I truly feel that it has changed me, which makes me so happy.

You need two flints to make a fire. We have been able to achieve so much thanks to all the leaders and partners. We hope to continue to rise to the top together. Did you have a dream when you first started Atomy? If so, remember your dreams and do not betray them!

More info :









이 이야기를 한국어로 보시려면 @atomians_official
如果想用中文(简体)看这个故事的话。@atomians_official
 
#Atomy #Atomians #globalatomians #success #successsystem #successstoriestobemine #balancedlife
#atomyhappyglobalteam

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peluang Bisnis dari Atomy

Atomy Derma Real Cica Set

Atomy Hemohim By. Dr. Lin Tze Min (Mandarin)