*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗

Gambar
*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗ 💫💥 *The story of Atomy Korea Royal Master Boyoung Kim*  I know I'm inadequate, but let's not be disgraceful. That's my motto. Atomy is a business where anyone can succeed, even without any skills. Since I have a lot of shortcomings, I admit right away when I don't know something and try to learn. Likewise, when I am at fault, I apologize immediately. I have been able to work well with global partners and make it this far because I have done the Atomy business with this mindset. Before Atomy, I was a workaholic. I was very interested in marketing, so I ran my own store, worked part time for a large company, and did some business in Dongdaemun in the evenings. My current sponsor must have felt sorry for me because she gave me some Atomy HemoHIM. At first, I started the Atomy business by attending seminars. However, since I had to stay up all night working two jobs, I would sometimes doze off, and people would give me a loo

Atomy BB Cream (English)










Atomy BB Cream💁🏻
Famous multitasking beauty product in Asia, BB cream works as a tinted moisturizer for even complexion. 

No need for compact powder 
✅Anti-aging
✅Moisturizing
✅Cover skin blemishes
✅Cover uneven skin tone
✅SPF 30 PA ++

🌟It is a double functional product for whitening and UV screening functions.
Protects skin from harmful external elements and keeps the skin clean and clear.
🔅Main Ingredients🔅
Among various herbal materials that have been used for several thousands of years as well as grains, the materials of which efficacies were approved also by modern science were selected. 

🖤Black Yeast Beta-glucan 
Developed black yeast beta-glucan, a natural moisturizing factor by fermenting grains, with proprietary technologies. yeast beta-glucan maintains health to skin, to safeguard against harmful factors through skin moisturizing reinforcement. 
🧡Phellinus linteus rice 
A crystallized technology of fermentation that Phellinus linteus rice comprising fungi of Phellinus linteus grown in effective components of brown rice provides sufficient nutrition to make the skin transparent and elastic. 
❤️Phellinus linteus Paecilomyces Japonica 
Applying the Korean medicine aging biotechnology of that rich amino acids of Phellinus linteus Paecilomyces Japonica obtained by fermenting Phellinus linteus with Paecilomyces Japonica (best skin efficacy among mushrooms). An energy source for skin vitalitywith Korean herbal life science technology, assist health and elasticity to make the skin beautiful. 
💚Diospyros kaki leaf extracts 
Contains vitamin C, vitamin & flavonoid, bioactive substance. 

🌟Instructions🌟 
Apply evenly over entire face after Skincare. 

🍃Texture🍃
Soft and moisturizing cream type. 



Message me for more details, Mr.Choi (English)

#Atomyhappyglobalteam
#Atomyglobal
#Atomysunscreen
#Atomysunblock
#Atomyuk #Atomyeu #Atomymexico #Atomyspain #Atomybrasil #Atomyvietnam
#Atomythailand #Atomyjapan #Atomychina
#Atomyhongkong #Atomymalaysia #Atomysingapore #Atomyindonesia #Atomykazakhstan #Atomyphilippines #Atomy

Joim Atomy Member With Us Atomy Happy Global Team.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peluang Bisnis dari Atomy

Atomy Derma Real Cica Set

Atomy Hemohim By. Dr. Lin Tze Min (Mandarin)