*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗

Gambar
*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗ 💫💥 *The story of Atomy Korea Royal Master Boyoung Kim*  I know I'm inadequate, but let's not be disgraceful. That's my motto. Atomy is a business where anyone can succeed, even without any skills. Since I have a lot of shortcomings, I admit right away when I don't know something and try to learn. Likewise, when I am at fault, I apologize immediately. I have been able to work well with global partners and make it this far because I have done the Atomy business with this mindset. Before Atomy, I was a workaholic. I was very interested in marketing, so I ran my own store, worked part time for a large company, and did some business in Dongdaemun in the evenings. My current sponsor must have felt sorry for me because she gave me some Atomy HemoHIM. At first, I started the Atomy business by attending seminars. However, since I had to stay up all night working two jobs, I would sometimes doze off, and people would give me a loo

Atomy Etherial Oil Patch

Atomy Ethereal Oil Patch



Atomy Ethereal Oil Patch is fast and effective pain relief patch that gives feeling of refreshment.

Essential oil contents- Very soothing and calming smell.

✅With Far Infrared 9 Micro Light Wave technology to enable active ingredient from oil patch to penetrate deep into skin and subcutaneous tissues.

✅There is anti-inflammatory properties through blood circulation with cooling and soothing efffect.
Contains a special formula of essential oils - Eucalyptus Globulus and Mentha Piperita L. Essential Oil

✅Made from Natural Herbal ingredients (Pure plant extract) thus it is safe and reliable and also suitable usage for children too.
Benefits:
Ethereal Oil Patch can be used for:

✔Migraine: Paste on the back of ears.
✔Headache: Paste on the back of neck.
✔Sore throat / cough: Cut half or entire piece and paste it on the throat area.
✔Cold / flu: Paste on both sides of nose.
✔Stomachache: Paste it on the centre of the belly
✔Dysmenorrhea (menstrual pain): Paste it below the abdomen
✔Knee Pain: Front and back of the knee
✔Improves sleep quality: Paste on the foot.
✔Stiff neck, high blood pressure, refreshing: Paste it on the back of the neck.
✔Upper back pain: stick to the recess, 2 large pieces at a time
Spine pain or backache: Paste at the back longitudinal
✔Motion sickness, seasickness, dizziness: 1 plaster for each of the left and right wrists
✔Cramps, weakness in walking: 1 plaster on each side of the calf
✔Sprained foot: stick 1 piece each on the ankle joint and sole

📍If your children is having cough and flu, you can try this patch on them too as it is not a medicated patch, therefore it is also safe to use even on children. It does not contain any western medication in it. It is solely pure plant extract. We have used it on our 6 years old son too when he was having stuffy nose and car sick.

📷 DO NOT USE THE PATCH FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS.
📷IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN, PATCH IT NOT MORE THAN 2 HRS


🌐Atomy is not about selling, it is sharing benefits, become wise consumer!🙂
Be a member for FREE to access to Atomy Global Online Shopping Platform!🌐,


More info chat me, 














#Atomyhappyglobalteam #Atomyglobal #Atomyproducts #Atomyindonesia #Atomymalaysia #Atomysingapore #Atomychina #Atomyhongkong #Atomytaiwan #Atomythailand #Atomyph #Atomyvietnam #Atomycambodia #Atomycolombia #Atomybrasil #Atomymexico #Atomyamerica #Atomycanada #Atomynewzealand #Atomyaustralia #Atomyeu #Atomygerman #Atomynigeria #Atomyafrica #Atomyfrance #Atomyrusia #Atomyindia #Atomykorea #Atomyjapan #Atomy

Join Atomy Member With Us Atomy Happy Global Team.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peluang Bisnis dari Atomy

Atomy Derma Real Cica Set

Atomy Hemohim By. Dr. Lin Tze Min (Mandarin)