*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗

Gambar
*➗Discovering the Joy of Sharing* ➗ 💫💥 *The story of Atomy Korea Royal Master Boyoung Kim*  I know I'm inadequate, but let's not be disgraceful. That's my motto. Atomy is a business where anyone can succeed, even without any skills. Since I have a lot of shortcomings, I admit right away when I don't know something and try to learn. Likewise, when I am at fault, I apologize immediately. I have been able to work well with global partners and make it this far because I have done the Atomy business with this mindset. Before Atomy, I was a workaholic. I was very interested in marketing, so I ran my own store, worked part time for a large company, and did some business in Dongdaemun in the evenings. My current sponsor must have felt sorry for me because she gave me some Atomy HemoHIM. At first, I started the Atomy business by attending seminars. However, since I had to stay up all night working two jobs, I would sometimes doze off, and people would give me a loo

🤓Rejection Makes You More of an Expert!🤓

🤓Rejection Makes You More of an Expert!🤓

The story of Atomy Korea Star Master Eui Soo Hwang & Hee Jin Jo


"If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die."
Didn't Warren Buffet say this?

This is why I chose the Atomy business. After running my own business for a long time, I was recovering after a surgery when I learned about Atomy from a hometown friend. I became interested when he said you could make a pension-like income and make money while you sleep. After that, I attended a seminar and started the Atomy business because I wanted to live a "balanced life."

Honestly, the word "success" seemed out of reach, but somehow, I made it here by attending the seminars and forging ahead by studying and enduring within Atomy. I worked hard toward success by continuing to build my pipeline, weathering the storm, and when I fell, I got right back up again. They say you become an expert in any field with experience. Atomy also requires a lot of experience, so I kept moving forward and wasn't afraid of rejection.

I believe that the most important principle of success in the Atomy business is communication. This is because "super-synergy of united heart" can only take place with effective communication among partners and sponsors. I also faced some tough moments dealing with all kinds of people, but I felt so happy when my partners and sponsors came together with one heart and I was able to achieve a promotion.

Atomy is a big business where if you change people's shopping mart to Atomy, it benefits consumers and creates a great synergistic effect as the number of consumers double and triple. Even if you're in a slump, you can get up again. People say it would be a miracle not to succeed with Atomy. Let's not wither, but instead, work hard together to make it to the top!

이 이야기를 한국어로 보시려면 @atomians_official
如果想用中文(简体)看这个故事的话。@atomians_official

#Atomy #Atomians #globalatomians #success #successsystem #successstoriestobemine #balancedlife

Atomy Happy Global Team.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Peluang Bisnis dari Atomy

Atomy Derma Real Cica Set

Atomy Hemohim By. Dr. Lin Tze Min (Mandarin)